Skip to content
- To be an internationally-recognized cradle for successful open source software projects for the benefit of all our members and society at large.
- To bridge the gap between student research work and successful open source software projects with education, research, incubation, and industry collaboration.
- To attract talented students and educate the next generation of open source software leadership on problems of long-term relevance to members and society.
- To leverage open source software culture in world-class university research.
- To incubate open source software projects beyond graduation to reach sustainability beyond CROSS support.